The Academy takes pride in its uniform as we feel that the children look smart in a shirt and tie.
Our school uniform colour is green, paired with grey.
All items of uniform MUST be named.
Items can be brought from a range of high street retailers/supermarkets. Some items can be brought through one of our suppliers (My Clothing and Corporate Tiger) with a logo on if preferred. Ties can be purchased from the school office via ParentPay.
The Academy also has a second-hand uniform rail from which you're welcome to take items for free.
Our school uniform is gender neutral and consists of the following for all children:
- White shirt - long or short sleeved.
- Tie - elasticated or traditional.
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress/shorts/trousers (not jogging bottoms).
- Skirts and shorts should not be too short and trousers should be full length.
- Green V-necked jumper or cardigan.
- Plain white, grey or black socks or tights.
- Flat, black shoes (not trainers, boots or sandals). These should be appropriate for school. Your child should wear shoes which he or she can manage to do up independently. Please do not send your child to school in shoes which prevent them from running in the playground. Open toed shoes are not allowed.
- Children in Reception can wear a polo shirt and no tie all year.
Optional Summer Uniform (from Easter to October Half Term):
- Green and white checked dress
- White polo shirt (no tie)
PE Kit (to be worn to school on PE days):
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plain black jogging bottoms and green hoody (Leggings can be worn if preferred. A sweatshirt or zip top can be word in place of a hoody.)
Please see the school's Uniform Policy for full details.